FAQ

HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?



Click the Contact tab to send us a detailed message of your custom order. All custom designs, with the exception of logos, will require FULL payment before beginning.

Custom logos will require a 60% non-refundable deposit to begin working. You will receive your invoice via email. Once the deposit is paid, we will begin creating your design. The remaining 40% balance is due prior to receiving your completed logo.




WHAT'S THE TURNAROUND TIME?


Typically, designs are available within 3-5 business days, however different factors may alter this standard turnaround such as the details of your specific project and/or current avaliablity. Please email us with your request, and we will be happy to provide you with the current turnaround time for your project. Logos require 7-10 business days, while packages require 10-12 business days. TShirt orders typically require 5-7 business days.




CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY DESIGN?


If you'd like to make any revisions to your designs, we offer 2 free rounds of revisions. Logos and premium packages include 3. After the free rounds, there will be a $15.00 fee PER ADDITIONAL CHANGE.
Upon receiving your design for approval, we must receive your revision request within 5 business days. If we do not receive your feedback within this timeframe, there will be a $10.00 service fee per day.




WHAT DOES A "ROUND OF REVISION" ENTAIL?


Once your consolidated ideas/revisions have been sent to us, and we provide a new version of your design, that's the end of that round of revision. For an example, one "round of revisions" may consist of 3 different minor changes. To take full advantage of a "round of revisions", it is best to take time to gather all of your thoughts/changes and present them at once.




I NEED MY ORDER QUICK! DO YOU OFFER RUSH SERVICES?


Our team of experts are always working diligently to deliver your graphics quickly without compromising the quality of your design, however we do not offer rush services at this time




DOES INKFOLIO OFFER PRINTING SERVICES?


At this time, Inkfolio only offers printing services for our Handcrafted Wedding Stationery.




CAN I MAKE REVISIONS TO A PREVIOUS INKFOLIO DESIGN?


Yes, we will gladly make revisions to your previous Inkfolio design. We typically keep custom graphics on file for 12 months. The cost of revisions to a previous design will generally depend on the nature of the revision.
Example: Moving and/or adding photos and text to a previous flyer means we are doing layout changes, and that's considered a major revision. In this case, you may be charged for the price of a new flyer. However, changing a short text phrase here and there is a minor revision and this change will start at $15.00 per round of revision. (This price is subject to increase depending on the nature of the revisions.)
If you are interested in revising a previous design, please send the specific revisions to customerservice@inkfolio.net, and a representative will provide you with a quote for your request.




WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PERSONALIZED DVD?


Upon receiving your photos and information, we will send a digital proof within 2-3 business days. (custom cases require 5-7 business days.) Once your graphics have been approved, please allow the following shipping/processing time:
Processing time: 3 -7 business days
Shipping: 2-3 business days
Please keep in mind, delivery does not include weekends or holidays. A tracking number will be provided upon shipping.
*ONLY VALID FOR PERSONALIZED DVD CASES




HOW MUCH ARE THE PERSONALIZED WEDDING DVD CASES?


Our Personalized Wedding DVD cases are only $52.00 per personalized case. All DVD case orders must be placed through the contact tab on our site. Please include your desired quantity in the message space. You will then receive a price quote for your order which will include shipping.
*Shipping prices may vary depending on desired quantity.
All DVD orders will require full payment before beginning. Once your invoice has been paid, a representative will contact you requesting photos and personalized information. You will receive a proof within 1-2 business days. (only valid on the pre-designed template. Custom DVD graphics will required normal processing time)




IS INKFOLIO CURRENTLY HIRING?


Please click here for a current list of our available positions.




WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU?


Inkfolio creatives are always fast at work creating awesome graphics on one of our most prized possessions, THE MAC. With that being said, the best way to reach us is via email. Emails are typically answered within 24 hours.





2014 - 2021 Inkfolio | All rights reserved   -  Website created by Inkfolio, LLC
C